Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello Again

Hi there again. I'm so pleased to be online again. We're back in Penang for the Chinese New Year. Actually we're back earlier than usual this year for the wedding of my sister-in-law. CS' little sister Wei got married to Billy a few days ago. Beautiful wedding in the Pinang Peranakan Mansion. A sit-down Chinese dinner of 8 courses, live band, plenty of dancing, beautiful wedding and evening gown worn by the bride and a memorable song sung by Billy to Wei. I will try to get my hands on some photos to post. (I was too busy being the 'tai soh' to take photos :) - Tai soh - eldest sister in law. In olden China, I would be next in line as the matriarch, after ma in law. But, we're in modern Penang. However, I did feel important when Billy offered me tea during the tea ceremony. *Grin*

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!