Monday, May 11, 2009

No Cake for Mother's Day

Happy Belated to all Moms out there. Surprised that there's no cake today? I am. I had planned on baking a wonderful Only-Moms-Allowed dessert on this day and sharing it, but I think you can guess, it did not happen. CS and I spent the day at B&Q, looking at floors, tiles, paint, wood and sanitary ware in gazillion options for our new home. We're in the midst of doing up our new apartment (which, those close to me will know is way long overdue). Still, I didn't want to miss wishing all Moms a Happy Mother's Day! I hope the kids behaved.

3 comments:

  1. I hope all is going well with doing up your new apartment. Bless you for a lovely post and also Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too :0)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie - thanks. It's a challenge but we will get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally your Puah Chu Khang is back to work ha! Good to hear you did the renovation, I hope you feel fun because its your Home Sweet Home. I love to run those errant because I like to imagine a new home with my own design. Lay Leng

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!